Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Advice for High School

Some advice my parents gave for high school was, to try and be involved with as many activities as possible. This was some of their advice for high school. They think that you should be involved in all the activities possible, because when you're older you will look back on all the memories, and it will give you a better time in high school, because you only have four years of high school. I think it is good advice for me and for others. 

Some more advice that was given was to get the best grades possible, because if you go to college than they will look at your GPA from high school. I think this is good advice for me and others. I want to go to a good college and want good things to come out of it, so I will get the best grades possible.

And the last amount of advice my parents gave was to meet as many people as possible. And make many friends. I think this is really good advice for me and others as well. Because you will make more memories and you have only a little bit of time. In high school you have other people that you may not really know and it's your time to meet them.

No comments:

Post a Comment